Discover Data sales representatives have the opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves. We strongly support your sales and marketing efforts to help you become very successful.
Here is what we expect from our outside sales representatives:
- Daily sales and marketing calls to local merchants and business owners acting on company’s leads
- Self source outside referrals and leads.
- Demonstrations on how you can save them money on their credit card processing costs
- Ability to demonstrate different point of sales systems to local merchants, arrange deployment and training
- Networking and building your value proposition as you work your sales territory
- Maintaining a strong relationship with you customers to insure great customer service and continue your stream of residual income
- Managing your sales activities and scheduling
- Prospect external sources such as association relationships, centers of influence and vendor relationships among others.
- Identify and solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
- Attain monthly sales quota.
Universal Payment Solutions will provide you with:
- Unique à la carte commission plan
- Uncapped commissions paid monthly
- Growing, stable industry with career advancement opportunities
Although success does not depend on a precise background, our best sales representatives typically have a strong sales and business knowledge and are tech savvy.
Additionally you should have:
- Smartphone and Tablet
- Desire to set your own schedule and be your own boss
- Desire to have unlimited income and no sales territory restrictions
- Ability to put your sales and marketing skills to work, saving local business owners money on their POS systems and credit card processing costs
- Strong networking and relationship building skills, as much of your business will come through referrals
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of credit card terminals and POS systems is a plus